My Life

My Life

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pretties for my house

I love my home. In fact, when Ryan and I were looking for a house..this was the first one we went to. I was instantly in love with it and I wanted to move in right away. I love decorating it too. It's so much fun to finally be in a home. I was in apartments in the past before me and Ryan got hitched and you can never really make those your own. I have been thinking about things I want to do and buy for it as soon as Molly the Ruiner grows out of her puppy stage. Here are a few things I really really want:

I want a reclaimed wood kitchen table so so much. I am in love with the old world look of it. I love the imperfections and the beauty of the wood.
 This is from Pottery Barn and I am in love, but I don't have $2,000...ugh. So, I gotta figure something out. Maybe make my own?


I want a big square leather ottoman/coffee table for my front room like this:
I want some couches like this with the nail head trim, but I want it a little darker fabric and of course different throw pillows. The ones in the picture are ugs.
I want a fireplace. Ryan and I have talked about getting one from Costco. I looked on the website today and I really like this one:

I also want a really nice rug to go under my kitchen table...one that hides stuff. Because I don't like to clean. Ok so I will clean duh...but it would make it easier to go a little longer without doing it! Yes! I like a few of them..what do you think of these?

Anyway...that is just a few things that I may or may not be able to get down the road. What if Molly never stops liking the taste of furniture? Oh no no no...they all grow out of it right??? RIGHT????

No comments:

Post a Comment