My Life

My Life

Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday favorites 2

I had a really busy week. Sometimes I feel like I can't ever get ahead! But, thankfully today is Friday which means I get to sleep in tomorrow, drink some coffee in bed, watch Gabe's favorite cartoons, and clean my house. Here are my favorite things this week:

1) I am going to my cute Grammies house tonight and meeting all the girls in my family. We are decorating witch hats for our upcoming Witches Night Out event. If you live in Utah and you don't have plans next weekend...you should go. It's so fun. Here is the website to check it out www.gardnervillage.com

2)You are going to make fun of me because I love Ali & AJ. They are sisters famous from being on stuff from the Disney channel. I don't care. I love the song they sing called "Silence". Listen to it.

3) Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Nut granola bar. You need to try the peanut one. It's amazing. My work buys them in bulk and I usually have at least 1 a day. Mmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment