My Life

My Life

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Last night

Last night was ridiculous. I think Ryan had flu virus induced nightmares from Hell. And I think last night he miraculously morphed into a 12 year old boy while sleeping.
I was sound asleep last night and around let's say 2 AM I get woken up by a blood curdling scream. Scaring the ever living shit out of me. Ryan gets night terrors sometimes. Well last night he screamed like Satan himself was standing next to him getting ready to drag him to the depths of Hell. It scared my poor sleeping dogs too. I didn't sleep well after that. Ryan had scared me half to death. I was now convinced if I fell asleep that our room would be sucked into a portal ruled by demons and Martha Stewart. I eventually drifted off to sleep and luckily awoke to my regular room. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment