My Life

My Life

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween past and present

Halloween is coming up in 26 days! I love Halloween. It brings two of my favorite things together in one magical night! Dressing up and candy. I love candy more than almost anything. And when it is free candy...then it's like my brain is going to explode. In the past when I was really hot and skinny...I would dress up like a whore bag on Halloween. Example A)Cassie and I dressing up like a slutty lady bug and kitty cat.
The picture above was in 2007 so I think I was 22. Those were the days....

Here is me in 2009. I had two costumes. I got a red shirt and hat and made a Gabriel and the Chipmunks costume. Instead of a big red "A" like Alvin wore, I did a "G" for Gabriel. I loved this costume because it was for my sweet baby and he loved all the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies. I think he has every single one that ever came out (which is like 10 or so) I made one for me, Gabe, Ryan, and my Mom.


Then my second costume was fun too. I wore it that night to a friends party. My Grandma and I bought the stuff and she made me a way awesome poodle skirt. I felt like I could be Elvis Presley's groupie.

Last year I had gained some weight from some stupid ass medication that didn't even work. And so I couldn't feel cute and sexy and get a cute and sexy costume. So I was this debacle. Me and Natalie...behold:



I know you are licking the screen and humping your desk.

Like I said, I like dressing up. I met Harry Potter once when I went to Hogwarts and he was nice enough to take a picture with me. We got along really well and we chat on facebook and text sometimes.

A few years ago the girls in my family went to this fun thing called "Witches Night Out". You dress up and shop basically.

This year my friend Natalie and I came up with the coolest costume yet. Here are some examples:

Now our costumes will be 10 times better and I will probably look incredibly sexy and wealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment