My Life

My Life

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 15

LIKES
- Margherita Pizza. Besides pepperoni pizza this is my favorite. It is a light pizza with olive oil, garlic, fresh basil, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. We went and got pizza on Friday and it was so good. My taste buds were sooo happy and my ass was crying "Noooooooooooooooo" If it gets any bigger I won't be able to get out of the door.

-Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. Here are some pictures of the group of sexies I went with.




As you can see...I have never looked more sexy in my life.

-Good friends named Natalie that bring me a home made pumpkin cinnamon roll glazed with caramel frosting. "nnnnNNNNooooooooOOOOOO" Weird...did you hear that muffled screaming?


DISLIKES
-People who bring their kids and huge strollers to Witches Night Out. There are tons of things for the kids to do during the day that these ladies can take their kids to. The Witches Night out event is for people 18 years and older. The website clearly states that. It's annoying because it's sooo crowded and you have annoying little kids running into you and you get almost run over 3045304354 times by a Witch pushing a stroller. If you have ever been to Gardner Village you would know how tiny all the cute shops are. They are not meant for kids and strollers on this night. It's chaos I tell you! Chaos!

-When there is road construction and the road you are driving on is all torn up and gravely (I have no idea if I spelled that right...you know gravel? like the rocks and dirt stuff) and the construction people don't put the dividing lines on it. So then you have crazy ass drivers in mini vans driving like there are no more lanes and the road is just one big lane and they can drive where ever they want to.

-Mollys stinky ass

No comments:

Post a Comment