My Life

My Life

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday favorites 4

1) I started this new diet. But it isn't really a diet. It's a lifestyle change. I am completely changing my whole way of eating. In less than one week I have lost 5 pounds. It's really easy to follow as long as you have the determination to not go back to your old snack fat ass ways. Raw fruits and veggies, fish, chicken, whole wheat grains, yummy brown rice..stuff like that. No sugar and very low sodium. I have been following an awesome blog called undressed skeleton. Link is http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/. Check it out. It's really inspiring.

2) Wish-Bone salad spritzer. Way less calories and bad stuff and you just spray the salad. I did it today with like 15 sprays and it tasted way good. It was only 15 calories per 10 sprays.

3) Clear Zinc Solar Protection by Lucrece. Here is their websites definition: "Clear Zinc is a physical (not chemical) sunblock that provides full spectrum sun protection. It is derived from pure and high quality natural resources that help to produce the finest cosmetic quality nano Zinc Oxide, which is also an anti-irritant and astringent in addition to providing outstanding sun protection." In Heather's words..it gives wayyyy good coverage you don't even need to wear foundation. The zinc heals zits and redness. It has a good SPF so you know its protecting you too. You have to get it from a professional I think though. I have a great esthetician if you want a reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment