My Life

My Life

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hello Sailor!

Old Navy is having a great sale right now! If I had tons of money and money trees in my backyard I would buy lots of stuff there. But, sadly I don't. This is what I bought a few days ago. I think my whole bill was under $50.

This shirt is 40% off! I got the white one, but I would've gotten more colors if they had my size in them. It fits sooo cute. It's really soft and longer so you can wear it with leggings.
I am in love with these boots. I never want to take them off. EVER. They are soooo comfy and did I mention I am in love with them? They are 50% off. I got brown and on Friday I am going to go back and get gray. Don't judge me!


Also, I got a black and gray pair of leggings for $5 each! I felt overjoyed with my frugalness!

No comments:

Post a Comment