My Life

My Life

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday favorites 3

"Favorites oh favorites...you are my little favorites" That's the song I just made up. Feel free to sing it all day.


I have been experiencing a case of adult stupid ass annoying idiot acne. I feel like I am a walking zit. I decided to try something new the other day. I bought this pack from Dermalogica called Dermalogica Clean Start. It comes with a cleanser, a spot treatment, and a night gel. I really like it. It's a favorite. The cleanser is awesome. A little goes a long way. You can use it on your chest and back too if you get acne there. I think it's made a difference in my acne for sure. I would absolutely recommend that you try it. I think the website is http://www.cleanstart.dermalogica.com/us/

My other favorite of this week is that when I went to get my car washed yesterday there was this cute little pit bull that was just chillin there. He was the owners dog and he just comes and walks around and visits with everyone. He was the coolest dog. He brought people towels to dry their car with. I kind of secretly wanted to steal him. But the point is that I didn't geeeeez

No comments:

Post a Comment