My Life

My Life

Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 14

DISLIKES
- I dislike very much people who park in ''my" parking spot. Okay so it isn't technically mine. BUT I park there almost every damn day unless someone else does which is hardly ever. Its the perfect spot under a tree and I made friends with that tree. His name is Mr. Tree and no one else should be allowed to park under my friend. I got to work today at 7 am. WHO IN THE HELL can get to work earlier than that? GROW UP and quit taking my kind of parking spot you asshole!

-Ryan has the flu. In the 6 years we have been together I have never seen his this sick. He is so miserable. I feel so bad for him. I wish I could make it go away. We both need to get the flu shot. I'll be damned if I get that sickness.

-Flu shots. I hate needles. Like, they make me cry. I am not even joking. I haven't gotten a flu shot in 3 years. I saw this video once of this girl who got nerve damage from getting a flu shot. It's called Dystonia. Dystonia is a neurological movement disorder, in which sustained muscle contractions cause twisting and repetitive movements or abnormal postures. Look it up. I swear I would rather get the flu 5243406450564 times.

-Yes, I know the last dislike and the one before it are contradictory. I am a confused and scared little girl! To get a flu shot or to not get a flu shot? That is the question. If I go get a flu shot then I could prevent the flu, but get Dystonia. If I don't get the flu shot then I could get the flu and not get Dystonia. THIS IS A DISASTER.

LIKES
- Chewy Chips A'hoy. A nice lady at my work brought in two packages of this deliciousness. I decided it was worth the calories. I took 3 cookies. 1 for each hand and one for my mouth. It makes perfect sense right?

-A free boot camp I am doing today. I get to do it 3 times this week for free. I am nervous. I like to think I am in decent shape. But, I am really really scared I am going to get my ass kicked and the end result is 1 of 2 things. A) Pass out, hit my head on one of the gigantic tires, and look like an idiot. B) Throw up all over myself OR wait...there is a 3rd result. I could pass out, hit my head on a gigantic tire, and throw up all over myself. I am NOT letting that ruin my awesome free boot camp experience. You wait. Tomorrow I am going to be posting about how I was made for boot camp. You wait.

-I like how it's ok for me to eat 3 Chips A'Hoy because I am going to boot camp later and possibly throwing them up anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment