My Life

My Life

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Where have all the nice people gone?

People these days are so rude and disrespectful. And because they act like that...they teach their kids to act that way too. I can't believe how disrespectful teenagers are now days. Also people are so obsessed with their technology like facebook, texting, im'ing, email...they seriously have forgotten how to act in real situations. I constantly say hi to people as I pass them or just give a friendly smile and they look at me like I told them to S my D or something. Why is it so weird to say hi? When someone passes me and doesn't acknowledge me or gives me a dirty look I get offended. Its just blatantly rude.

One of my most favorite places to go to is Boulder, CO. EVERYONE there is nice. Like wayyyy nice. You'll be walking down the street and some random person will say "HI!!" Or "Happy Tuesday!" It is awesome. My sister and I decided to test this here in Utah. As I said before I try to smile at strangers when I pass them or just say hi..and they look at me weird or don't say anything. We started using the Happy whatever day thing. Happy Monday or something. Let me tell you!!! People in Utah are all a bunch of asshat butthole munching poo faces. Most people were like WTF and walked really fast the other way.

Get over yourself and remove the stick up your arse. Have fun! Enjoy life!

Shelby and I are very scientific and studious. We extended our scientific test to our trip in Vegas. People in Vegas were much more accepting! I would pass someone and say "Happy Thursday!" And they would get way excited like I just told them they won $500,000 and they would say "Happy Thursday!" It was SAWEET.

The whole point of this was to tell Utah people to be nice and quit being stupid. And that I want to move to Boulder and Vegas.

Me and Shelby being ourselves...which is awesome:

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny. Its because we live in a holier-than-thou state I guess. But even the non Mormons are jerky! What the deal. I want to live in New Zealand with the hippies because everyone is nice to everyone and they have free healthcare WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

    ReplyDelete