My Life

My Life

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 3

LIKES
- My dogs. Crockett and Molly are the best dogs ever. We were hesitant to get a 2nd because we didn't know how Crockett would handle it. Well Molly and him are best buddies. When she was gone over night for her surgery he acted like his life was over. He was soooo sad. Ryan said when he picked her up and brought her home that her and Crockett were so happy to see each other. He said Crockett didn't leave her side.
- Laying out. I laid out this weekend with my friend Cassie and my nieces. It was so relaxing. Finally Summer! If you ever see me laying out...just know that the reason my boobs are practically falling out of my top is for 2 reasons. 1) I seriously can't find any tops that fit my huge jugs. 2) More importantly, it distracts you from everything below my huge jugs.
-My yard. I love it! So many flowers and colors. I love coming home and seeing it. Me and Ryan worked really hard on it and it paid off :) Lots of Ryan shirtless and sweaty and my drooling all over the pansies I was trying to plant.

DISLIKES
- Getting my chest fried from laying out. I look like I have a white bikini on with nipples when I am naked.
- My stupid ass garage opener choosing when to screw up my morning. It's on the damn fritz! It seems to like opening the garage just fine. But when I am leaving for work at 6 in the damn morning it won't close. Therefor I have to back out, get out of my car, go into the garage and hit the garage door button, then run really fast and jump over the laser things so it can shut. The garage opener doesn't have batteries so I don't know what the effing problem is.
-Puppies eating shoes. Crockett did it and now Molly is. Yes it is my fault for leaving my shoes out especially when I have a 5 month old puppy that has tasted the blood of my shoes and hungers for more. But why shoes? Why can't she have a hunger for weeds? She could be very useful in the yard.
- When I create an event on facebook and invite people and some don't respond. They will show up to the event I am having...but never RSVP on facebook. I HATE THAT! Let me know if you are coming or not coming so I can prepare..it's not like it's brain surgery or like extra extra hard to hit yes, no, or maybe. RSVP to my invite dammit!


That is all. Have a lovely Monday

1 comment: