My Life

My Life

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New favorites at the moment

Here are some favorites. Maybe they will be your favorites too.

This stuff is the Suave Professionals Volumizing Mousse. It's about $4 at any drug store or grocery store. I got a coupon in the mail for a free one. Usually I buy only salon products and spend 4 times as much for something like this. I am kind of a hair product snob. But this stuff is AWESOME. I love it because I can take a shower at night and put it in my hair then go to bed with a wet head. The next day my hair has the perfect waves and its all soft and bouncy. If I want to blow dry it straight then it is pretty, bouncy, soft, and straight. I love this stuff.

This is a top coat by INM called Northern Lights. It has a silver glitter in it and you can use it as a top coat or just a clear nail polish. I got it at Peerless for about $6.

I never was really a dollar store person. I figured everything there was stupid or cheap crap. Well I was wrong. A few months ago I was bored at work and decided to take a lunch. I walked over to the Dollar Tree across the street. Turns out there is lots of stuff there! I get kleenex there for a buck (at smiths its at least $3 a box), Soft Soap brand hand soap for $1, deodorant, cards 2 for $.50, baskets...I love baskets. I use them to organize. I have them in my bathroom drawers, my medicine and vitamin cabinet, bathroom cabinet, for my nail polish. You can get cleaning stuff, tupperware, wrapping paper, tape. The list goes on and on. I love that store! Get over yourself like I did and go in there. Saving money is cool kids!

New favorite song is by a band named Awolnation "Sail". I can listen to it over and over. It puts me in a grrrreat mood!

One more thing! Go to Walmart and get these marshmallows:
AMAZING!!!! They make me want to rape the marshmallow man and make marshmallow babies so I can eat them.

No comments:

Post a Comment