My Life

My Life

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hikin'

We finally have beautiful weather in Utah! On Sunday Ryan and I decided to take the puppies on a hike up Millcreek Canyon. On odd number days they allow people to let their dogs off leash on the trails. We called my little sister Shelby (she's got a cute wiener dog named Mia), and my brother Cody and his gf Diana (their puppy is named Harlow). We drove up the canyon and found a cool trail. The dogs were soooo excited! Crockett led the way with Molly right behind him. I was a stupid and forgot my camera! They were so cute! We went pretty far and most of it was uphill. After awhile they were like "okay guys we are done." In fact at one point Molly and Mia just stopped in the shade and laid down hahaha. That was Molly's first hike. Actually it was her first walk somewhere other than a neighborhood. I have been afraid to take her anywhere until after she got all her puppy shots. Molly and Crockett were so freaking tired the next day. I am really excited that it's finally Summer and I can enjoy it with my husband and puppies.


Me and Dana on our hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment