My Life

My Life

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 4

I didn't work Monday because of the 4th of July. I usually stay off the computer when I am at home. I like to spend my time at home with my husband and my dogs. So here is my Monday/Tuesday likes and dislikes:

DISLIKES
- Waking up with a huge zit the size of planet Earth on my face. It was so big it probably had zits orbiting around it. Not to mention it was on the most attractive spot EVER....just to the left of my lower lip. DEAD SEXY. Mmmm. And it's effing hurty. I am 26 and I am still getting acne. This is bullshit man. Bullshit.


-Neighbors still doing fireworks at 11:30 PM. It was right outside my bedroom window. I have to work at 7 AM dammit to hell. I had dreams of being in WWII and I got shot to death.

-The RSL fireworks. They were so freaking lame I can't even explain. Everyone was leaving during them!

-Leaving my husband and going back to work after a 3 day weekend :(

LIKES
- Spending a 3 day weekend with Ryan and my puppies. I love them so much!
- Going to the RSL game with my family. It was so fun!
-Snow cones!!!!! Tigers Blood duh! Winning!


Here are some silly pictures from the soccer game :)



No comments:

Post a Comment