My Life

My Life

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Quick and healthy breakfast idea

I am always in a hurry in the morning. I don't have time to make a fancy breakfast. If I could make a fancy yummy omelet everyday, trust me, I would. Sooooo here is a cool quick way to get some food in your tummy before work.

I would upload pictures, but for some stupid reason it won't work right now. So I will just have to explain as best as I can.

Buy a box of Nature Valley Oats N' Honey granola bars. They have a few good kinds, but I like this one the best. Put one of them on the ground (in the wrapper of course...duhhhh) and then grind it down with your foot until its all broken inside.

Get a container of your favorite yogurt. I like the Yoplait light Red Raspberry kind the best. I just pour it into a bowl or cup then pour in the granola bar. There you go!

Sometimes I will have a banana too. So all in all the calories are only:
Granola bar 190
Yogurt 100
Banana 105

So in total your breakfast is 395 with banana 290 without the banana.

Do you realize I just said banana 4 times? banana banana banana banana. Its fun to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment