My Life

My Life

Friday, June 3, 2011

I could slap a bitch!

As you may know...I am not one to take crap from anyone. I have always been a pretty strong person. Emotionally, not physically (I wish!). I don't let people walk all over me or take advantage of me. I don't let people talk bad about me, my family, or my friends. And if someone gets in my face whether it be a man or woman..they will more than likely suffer the wrath of my fist. The last guy that called me the "C" word ended up with a broken jaw. So that is how I am in my personal life. I am a very nice person unless of course you hurt me or someone I love.

Now work life Heather is completely different. I have to take crap from people on a daily basis. I have to listen to customers bitch at me, yell, swear, and be completely disrespectful and rude. I can't even explain how hard this is for me to do. I would NEVER let someone disrespect me that way in my personal life. EVER.

Most of the calls are easy and pleasant. But at least 1 each day is a bad call. Either they are incredibly stupid and don't pay attention OR they are so unbelievably rude that I want to reach through the phone and slap their dirty whorrish mouths. I took a call this morning and I should mention that it was the FIRST call of the morning. From the very beginning of the call this BITCH of a woman was dead set on making me miserable. I cannot even put into words how mean and condescending she was. I think the phrase "the customer is always right" does not apply in this situation. She made me so angry throughout the duration of the call that by the time I hung up I was shaking and almost in tears. If she is married I feel terrible for her husband. If she is not married then that is no surprise why. I wanted to find her parents and smash their heads together for creating such an evil mean spirited person.

It's been 2 hours since I took the call and I am still pissed. I am trying really hard to let it go and not let it set the tone for the rest of my day. But it's sooooo hard. When something like that happens to me, it's difficult for me to just let it go. I cannot understand for the life of me how people can treat others that way. I will never do that. There have been a few times where I have had a call like that and a few minutes later they call back and apologize to me for treating me like that. They tell me they're just frustrated and they shouldn't take it out on me. Those people I can forgive. Everyone has bad days. This woman, aka spawn of Satan, was just mean for no reason. She wasn't calling because someone effed up her order or calling to complain about something. She was just placing a simple order and she couldn't have made it more difficult and frustrating. I think she just wanted to make me upset and miserable. And I am. Good job lady. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done. Better yet...just for fun punch yourself in the face for a job well done.

Love,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Heather :( If you're not busy tonight we should do something!

    Love,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete