My Life

My Life

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Don't eat free food

For the third time in the last few months I have been a victim of free food. I am a good friend and therefor I am warning you. Don't eat free food. Unless of course you watch the cook prepare it with your own two eyeballs.

Exhibit 1: Jimmy Johns runs out of my favorite bread. They comp my meal and I agree on some not so awesome bread. Free sandwich! Yeah! 1 hour later...sick as a dog pooping and barfing my guts out.
Exhibit 2: The Pie. Free lunch from work. Because I am such an awesome person and employee. Sick to my friggin stomach alllllll dayyyyy longggggg. Ugh.
Exhibit 3: Again with the free lunch from work. Noodles & Co. My head was telling me "Heather, that doesn't look right. The cheese looks like rubber. Do you think it's smart to eat rubber?" My heart (which at the moment was located in my stomach) "It smells delicious and it's free!" So, I ate my free Noodles & Co approximately 10 min. ago and it feels like I ate a bag of sand and at any moment I am going to barf all over and make my work area look like a day at the beach. The end.

3 comments:

  1. I hate to say it but I TOLD YOU SO!!! Keep em' coming Heather, I love your posts. I always wanted to peek inside and see what was going on in that head of yours, since every time I am around you I hear such funny, odd, random things come out of your mouth! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather. Perhaps it is your stomach with the problems. not the free-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did my lil tummy ever do to you?!

    ReplyDelete