My Life

My Life

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dinner

Last night I decided to get all Martha Stewart like and make a homemade lasagna. Ryan ate way too much of it because it turned out DELICIOUS! It was so easy too. It's my sister in laws recipe. I love it. Behold:

2 lb ground beef cooked
3 tbsp thyme
3 tbsp oregano
3 tbsp basil
1 8 oz cottage cheese ( I use a little more)
s&p
2 cans of tomato paste
1-2 cans of water (use tomato paste can)
cheese ( I use mozzarella and a mixture of cheddar and colby jack) I like me some cheese
noodles ( I found these awesome ones Barilla no boil lasagna noodles, They are ready to just put in the pan. Enough for a 9x13)

So you mix the cooked meat, spices, cottage cheese, water, and tomato paste all together. Simmer until thickened.

Then just basically layer noodles, cheese, sauce until everything is used up. Cook at 350 for 30 min.


It was really really yummy and easy. And plus I think it made Ryan love me 10 times more.

No comments:

Post a Comment