My Life

My Life

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scary ass dreams

For the past... hmmm year probably...I have had the same dream over and over. It never changes. It scares the living crap out of me, and I am pretty sure I am going to die of a heart attack. It's pretty basic. A tall dark looming figure is standing over me at the side of my bed watching me. Sometimes he (I get the feeling its a male) just stands there and other times he's crouched down closer to my face. I never see who it is though. All I know is it's evil and seriously scares me so bad that I can't breath.
Ryan has to wake me up out of my screaming and kicking. I literally scream for a good 2-3 min before he can wake me up. And then even when I am awake I am shaking and crying.

Last night was the worst of all. This was the first time the figure had changed. It was still a man I felt But it was shorter and had really messy long gray hair. I still couldn't see it's face. Instead of just standing there, it was coming towards me. The only thing I remember is being petrified and screaming bloody murder. When Ryan woke me up I was clear on the other side of the bed on the ground. When I came to, I just started bawling and shaking and it took Ryan awhile to get me settled down. He tried his best to comfort me. He said I started screaming and I jumped forward and over the end of the bed and crawled to the other side. I don't even remember that.

I really think something evil is fucking with me. It happens at least twice a week. I don't really believe they are dreams either. I think that something is really there and just comes when I am vulnerable and asleep.

They started after my sweet angel Gabriel passed away. As all of my close friends and family know. He was special. He didn't have the veil like most of us on Earth do. He was protected. He was perfect. There were a few times I actually saw angels watching over him. Other times I felt their presence and he did too. He would sit there and jabber on to someone, but of course I couldn't see them or hear them.

After he went to Heaven the feeling in our home was different. Empty. It's like the goodness and everything left when he did. No more angels protecting our home. I had my Dad come over and bless it after I had that dream consecutively for a few weeks. He did say he felt something bad. After he blessed our home, I felt safer. The dreams stopped. But then they came back. Do blessings wear off?

All I know is I am so sick of this happening. I truly am scared I am going to have a heart attack at 26. I have never been more scared in my life. I am just thankful Ryan is there to comfort me and make me feel safe.

I really hope it is just my subconscious and not really something getting pleasure out of my fear. I'm going to call my Dad over tonight and have him give me a blessing and bless my haunted effing house.

No comments:

Post a Comment