My Life

My Life

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Weekend newsss

Let start with the new OPI nail polishes I got at Peerless Beauty Supply on Friday afternoon. I am so excited! The colors are so freaking cute for Spring. Behold:



The copper one is from the Designer Series line and it's called Illuminate. It's copper and shiny and glittery. The green one is a matte. It's from the Texas series and it's called Don't Mess With OPI. The redish pink one is a matte as well. It's from the same Texas series and is called Big Hair...Big Nails. The blue one is from the OPI brights line and its called No Room For The Blues. It's a matte too. I obviously like mattes.
    I also got an OPI top coat and I love it. It's got silver shimmer glitter stuff in it and it looks really pretty. I think they were all $4.50 a piece and the top coat was $5.25.

If the weather won't be Spring like then at least my nails will be :)

Ryan and I went and saw Your Highness Friday night. It was so funny. But, because I am such an awesome friend...if you are offended by crude vulgar comedy...don't see it. And If you are offended by that kind of comedy...why am I your friend? I give it an A+. I am buying it for sure.

I wanted to take Molly and Crockett on a good walk this weekend. But bitch Mother Nature had other plans. I hate her stinking guts. It's the middle of April for Hell's sake! Quit snowing! In other dog news. Molly has found that digging is WAY fun. Even if Mom gets mad at her for it and screams like a Viking soldier. Not only is she digging in the grass, but she digs in the rocks in my flower beds. In the rocks!!! Then her pretty white coat is covered in dirt. So I have to Ryan has to clean up the hole and I get to bathe Miss Molly. She acts like her life is over and any second she will be devoured by the bathtub.
Yesterday I went outside to let the dogs in and Molly ran right up to the porch looking at me all innocently. I knew she was up to something. I said "Molly, were you digging?" Very sternly might I add. She just was looking up at me like " Mom, I am an angel sent from Heaven above. Look deep into my sweet little eyes." See, here is the thing. Not only were her cute little big paws covered in dirt...but her mouth looked like the jokers except covered in mud. I couldn't help but laugh. Lucky for her I love her stinking guts.

Having dogs is the best thing ever. They make me so happy. They are so loving and fun. They are my kids. Part of the family. I would do anything for them.






Have a great day my friends

1 comment: