My Life

My Life

Friday, April 22, 2011

Wish me good luck...I am painting

When Ryan and I bought our house almost 2 years ago it had brand new paint and carpet. We recently have noticed that the painters totally did like 1 coat with no primer. The stud spots all over the walls are showing up. It's like you can see black spots all over the walls where the nails are. It's so frustrating. We literally have to do every damn room. This weekend I think we are going to start with our room and bathroom. I wanted to do them anyway. I am not a huge fan of white or tan walls all over an entire house. I like color and warmth. Here is an example of the color I want to do my room in.





And then I am going to do my bathroom in kind of a burnt orange. I think it will look pretty in there.







I will take some before and after pictures and post them on here next week. I am so excited to start painting. I don't really enjoy the painting part, but I enjoy the aftermath :) And I get proud I was the one who did it. It's more satisfying when you have done the job yourself. I have really enjoyed having my own home. No more renting. I can do whatever I want to it. Make it my own. It's been so much fun!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment