My Life

My Life

Friday, April 29, 2011

Vampires

I have an obsession. Almost a fetish for vampires. I have seen every vampire movie or show there is. Ever since I can remember I have loved them. They are sexy and mysterious. They are my favorite make believe supernatural being. Second would be witches for sure like the Sanderson sisters :) It all started with the TV show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I own every season and I have seen them all at least twice. Then I just went nuts and watched everything I could find on them. My favorite Vampire movies are Interview With a Vampire, Queen of the Damned, 30 Days of Night, Lost Boys, and Fright Night. Then there are the TV shows. Vampire Diaries, Angel, and True Blood are my all time favorite shows EVER. I want to be part of a Damon and Stefan Salvatore sandwich. Then after that I want to be part of a whole other Bill and Eric sandwich. I own all seasons of these as well and have watched them multiple times. Vampires are sexy and mysterious. They are fast, strong, smart, and immortal. Then there are the books. The Twilight series was awesome. I couldn't put them down. I am reading them over again right now. I loved those books. The movies are eh...but I watch them because I loved the books so much.
Call me crazy...I don't care. I am sure I am not the only one who gets a girl boney over sexy vampire men. Here are pictures of my favorites. And you have my permission to drool.

 Damon Salvatore is above. YUMMMMMM
This is Stefan Salvatore. He is so damn sexy I can't stand it

 Vampire Bill. He is with Sookie, but maybe she'll share
Eric Northman..he is naughty. And I dig it. A LOT


Lestat...mmm


Sexy Interview with the Vampire Lestat and Louis
 

Now that I have you drooling...go watch some of these shows. I am going to watch Queen of the Damned this weekend for sure. Oh! And another plus with Vampire shows and movies. They ALWAYS have the best soundtracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment