My Life

My Life

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Score at Forever 21!

My totally radical friend Natalie bought me a gift card at Forever 21 for my berfday. I bought 2 rings, 3 necklaces, 2 pairs of earrings, and a belt for $25.95! Are you freaking serious? I love this store with all my cheap little heart. They have the cutest merchandise and it's all so inexpensive. Here are some of the things I bought..behold:



Belt for $6.80. I got the brown and tan one, but this is the only picture I could find.

Here are my necklaces minus one and earrings. All for $1.50 a pop

The earrings I got in silver and a pair in gold.
And here is one of the rings I got...the other one I couldn't find on the site.

I got this pretty lil thang for $2.80


I can't wait to wear all these pretty and fun pieces. And I can't wait to go back there again :)

1 comment: