My Life

My Life

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I am a sucker

I am a total sucker for cute little kids selling stuff. It really doesn't even matter what they are selling. This year so far I have bought candy, cookies. wrapping paper, cups, and Arctic Circle coupons. I can't say no to their cute little faces. There are such thing as ugly kids, and I tell them to get the hell off my porch. JUST KIDDING...geez.

There was a knock on my door at about 9 PM last night and I wondered who the heck would be knocking on my door that late. I was bra-less, hair wet from just showering, and no hint of makeup. Embarrassing! It was a cute little girl that looked to be about 11. ALONE. How in the hell could a parent let their little girl walk door to door selling coupons for her softball team AT NIGHT all alone??? I wish I knew who it was so I could give them a piece of my mind. Some parents should not be parents for reals. For all they know I could be a serial rapist murderer. How easily she could be taken and they would never see her again. I said a little prayer for her that she gets home safe.

And I bought  Ryan bought Arctic Circle coupons from her for $5 :) I had to at least help her out. And Molly wanted to go home with her. She ran out of the house and was following her. My cute little trouble making puppy at it again haha

No comments:

Post a Comment