My Life

My Life

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New bedroom

Ryan and I re-did our bedroom. We painted and changed some fixtures. Basically just made it "ours". When you move into a new home its almost always just the generic cheap fixtures, white or tan walls...BORING. So we've been slowly changing it into US! I was stupid and got so carried away that I forgot to take before pictures of my bedroom ughhhh. Sorry. But it was plain and boring. Here it is now :) Yippee~!

 My room as you are walking in
 My awesome comfy bed

 My husband's butt and my coo mirror from Ikea
 The knobs on my dresser were silver. I changed them to this cool brushed nickel color
We also changed all the ugly white outlet and light covers to this color. MUCH BETTER.


I seriously love my room. We also added a really pretty ceiling fan. I could stay in my room all day and night and never come out EVER. The only thing I am mad about is that we spent awhile taping off the baseboards and stuff and then when Ryan peeled off the tape, the paint had leaked under it! So in some spots we have to touch up with white paint. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good painters tape? We used the blue kind.

Our kitchen has all black appliances, except for our sink. It was UGLY stainless steel. I hated that things stinking guts. No matter if I cleaned it 1354063165464341 times it still looked dirty. If you just touched it, it showed the finger smudge. So we took it out and got a gorgemous black sink and a nice new faucet. I love her.







We also did our bathrooms. I will post pictures of those soon!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment