My Life

My Life

Thursday, April 21, 2011

More favorite things

I have a lot of favorites. A lot. I am going to share them to you and then maybe you can enjoy them like me.


Let's first talk about cereal. I probably love cereal more than any other food that has ever existed. What did people do back in the day? No cereal? Screw that nonsense! I could write the biggest list ever of the cereal I like. I could marry cereal. Is there ever a time that I wouldn't want cereal? NO.

  • #1 top favorite of all time is Cracklin Oat Bran. I first discovered this at my Grammie's house. Old people have it because it's bran and keeps them "regular". I like to be regular. But what I like even more is this amazingly good cereal. It takes forever to get soggy and it's just as good without milk. 
  • Grape Nuts. I ate this cereal every meal when I was pregnant with Gabe. It should come with a warning though. Less is more. You may think those tiny little grain bastards won't fill you up. So you fill the whole damn bowl. Don't do it! You will waste a lot of it or eat the whole thing because you will fell guilty leaving out the rest of the cereal. 
  • Frosted Flakes. Now they can't be imitation. They need to be Tony the freaking Tiger Kellogs brand. They are grrreatttt!
  • Golden Grahams. I love them. They are so good and luckily Ryan isn't way fond of them so I get them all to myself. 
  • Captain Crunch. I like all variations. Crunch berries, PB, and regular. They are so awesome they even have their own website. I am not joking. www.capncrunch.com
I could go on an on about cereal, but I won't because I have more favorites too you know.

My bed is my favorite. I want to lay in my bed all day and eat cereal. I have the most comfy bed, pillows, and sheets, and blankets. Get the t-shirt sheets at Target. It's like you are sleeping on Santas beard. If you want to have a good sleep...you have 2 choices. Come sleep at my house with me and Ryan or buy everything I did. But guess what? You can't because I will never tell you where I got my bed.

Lotion. I love lotion. If I was a guy that would sound way pervy. The best lotions are at Victorias Secret and Bath and Body Works. I hate when both of them decide to eff with me and discontinue my favorite ones. It's like the Bath guy and Victoria are getting together trying to make my life miserable. I want to punch both of them square in the face for discontinuing Brown Sugar & Fig and Romantic Wish. BUT I do still like Love Spell, Pure Seduction, and Coconut Passion from Victorias Secret. And from Bath & Body I like Warm Vanilla Sugar, Sweet Pea, Dark Kiss, Midnight Pomegranate, and Warm Vanilla Sugar. They make me want to lick myself. Ok that did sound pervy.

Last, but not least. CANDY. Candy is amazing. When I first saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory I was so jealous. I hate Charlie. I wanted to kidnap Willy Wonka and hold him for candy ransom. My all time favorite candy is Cinnamon Bears. I always eat their little heads first. NO regrets.

  • Nerds. Holy crap these are good. 
  • Bit o Honey. My work gets bowls of them and I take handfuls and shove them in my desk.
  • Laffy Taffy. The jokes make me love them extra more
  • Rolos
  • Butterfinger
  • Kit Kat
  • Twix 
  • I eat all the chocolate off the above three 1st before devouring the inside. If you don't do it that way then you shouldn't be allowed to eat them. New law.
  • Life Savers. I love them. I always ask for a Christmas Life Saver book in my stocking. Ryan ate most of mine from last Christmas so therefore he has to buy me 2 this Christmas. New law.
Now I want all of you to make a bowl of cereal, smother yourself in lotion, come lay in my bed, and eat candy with me all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment