My Life

My Life

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I am special

Here we go. I painted and did some really cool things to my bedroom and two bathrooms over the weekend. I took pictures of it too. I was going to post all about it. I brought my camera cord for my computer to work sans camera. Guess I will do it tomorrow.

In further news...I thought there were 13 Commandments. NO, not 10. 13! I am the WORST. CHRISTIAN. EVER. My friends and husband made fun of me all weekend for that.

So since I don't have pictures about my weekend adventure in painting and decorating...I'll talk about all the other stuffs. Saturday Ryan and I painted all dayam day. But honestly it was fun. I like doing things like that. Making my home perrrty. Also Molly learned how to go down the stairs. We were hoping she would have the same aversion to them as Crockett, but nope. Crockett is scared to DEATH of the stairs. He has never and I think will never go down them. Since Molly does everything her big brother does, we figured she would never go down the God awful stairs either. I made the tragic mistake of picking her up and taking her downstairs. She had no idea there was a wonderful new world down there for her to explore. As soon as I brought her back up, she walked back down. SHIT. See, we like the basement dogless because our two cats reside down there most of the time. And our older cat Belle, well she HATES the dogs. She pretty much hates everyone but me and Ryan. So the basement was her refuge. I am now on the hunt for a baby gate for the top of the stairs. Right now I have two hampers blocking the way and it looks beautiful.

I got the dogs talons clipped. Molly did great. Totally oblivious. Crockett on the other hand acted like his life was coming to an end and the groomer lady was death and she was trying to rip off his legs. Before she even started clipping he was crying like a big baby. It was pretty funny. I felt bad for laughing. Actually no I don't.

Easter was fun. I didn't go to church. I celebrated at home...in my heart. In my bed. I bought Ryan a gnome. He has been going on and on about how he wants a gnome. I personally think it's retarded, but I love him so I got him a damn gnome. And the lil guy is pretty cute. He's even smokin a pipe. And I got him a way cool Batman coffee mug. That way he can fight crime and have his coffee. Oh and lots a candy. I have an OBSESSION with Phineas and Ferb. Specifically Perry the Platypus. If you don't know what I am talking about then you are a looooser. Ryan bought me a girl platypus Easter bunny stuffed animal. I love her!!! I am going to sleep with her every night. He also bought me candy, an Itunes gift card, and a Starbucks gift card woo hoo!!! I love Easter. A LOT.

Here are a few pictures of my adorable pups



Just so you know...the bottom picture is BEFORE my room makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment