My Life

My Life

Friday, September 2, 2011

My head hurts

I like to think I know my way around the gym pretty well. I know how to use the machines, the correct form, when to workout, what to work out, how often, blah blah. Last night I didn't look like a pro though. I looked like a stupid little stupid idiot girl. Last night was a shitty workout night. I got my ass kicked by a machine.

I was doing back and I was using a heavy straight bar. I needed to change the weight and make it heavier for me and when I pulled the pin out, the bar came straight down on my head. It hurt so effing bad. I wanted to cry. But, instead I totally played it cool on the outside. I didn't even rub my throbbing head. I kept on going. Like the little Heather that could. But inside I was crying and I really wanted to kick that stupid fucking machine and stab it.

Then I was doing bicep curls and tripped on my pant leg. I went home. Being that time of the month I am overly sensitive and the gym hurt my feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment