My Life

My Life

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Breakfast crockpot recipe

I have no idea where I got this recipe, but I tried it for the first time yesterday. Ryan and I are now obsessed. We kept eating and eating. I bet we would have been more comfortable eating it out of a trough. It's seriously sooo good. Here it is:

What you need
- 1 bag of frozen hash browns. I got a 30 oz pack and it was perfect
- 1 onion
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- breakfast meat like ham, bacon, or sausage (I used pre-cooked ham cubes) If it isn't pre-cooked then cook it before
- 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper

How to make it
- Spray inside of Crock pot with Pam or something like it
- layer frozen hash browns, diced onion, ham, cheese over and over until its all used up
- whisk together the 12 eggs, 1 cup of milk, salt and pepper then pour on top of everything in crock pot

Cook on high 6 hours or on low for 8


Today I was thinking about it and it would have been so good in a breakfast burrito with some salsa sour cream! I will probably be making this again on Sunday. Get ready to have a mouth orgasm!!! Ohhhhh yeahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment