My Life

My Life

Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 10

Likes
- Getting on the scale this morning and realizing I've lost 2 pounds since Monday of last week
- The smell of my Folger's brewing in the kitchen
- I love when the stores come out with all the holiday coffee creamer flavors like eggnog or pumpkin spice
- Midway, Utah. I want to live there! It is sooo beautiful. I go there every year for Swiss Days with my cute little Grammie and my Mom.
- Saturdays at Costco. mmm I can just eat my lunch there

Dislikes
- Asshole bitch of a lady screaming at me at work over the phone. I was being respectful and calling her ma'am and apologizing to her for her own dumbass confusion. She was like "I AM NOT MA'AM!!!!! DON"T CALL ME MA'AM!!!" I could have easily lost my job over that one. I had to bite my tongue so hard that I think I need a transplant.
- Letting a dumb bitch like that get to me
- The headache I got from that call. I need 5 glasses of wine STAT

No comments:

Post a Comment