My Life

My Life

Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 12

Last weekend was fun and crazy.

Likes
-My Mom, my sister Shelby, and I went shopping for things for Gabe's Beauty and the Beast tree. We found lots of awesome things. We didn't get it all because we wanted to check out all our options first. But so far it's turning out great. I can't wait to decorate it and share it with everyone.

-If you have not eaten at Mikato...you need to. It's in Sandy by the South Towne Mall. I got a Vegas roll and some kind of teriyaki meal that came with salad, chicken, rice, pot stickers, and tempura veggies. It was so much food, but so yummy. I was so glad I wore my stretchy  pants. I walked out looking 6 months pregnant.

-The candy corn pumpkins. I bought a whole bag of them on Sunday and they are almost gone.

-My lil' cub Jessie got engaged on Sunday. Her fiance Jerry asked Ryan for Jessie's hand in marriage on Saturday night. I think Ryan almost crapped his pants. She is really young...but like I have room to talk. I got married and divorced before I was 19. I like Jerry. He is really nice and polite. As he has opened up more..he is pretty funny too. And besides all that, he loves her. I can tell he would do anything for her. And she feels the same. So if she is happy then I am happy. She better just not make me a Grandma before I am 30.


Dislikes
- Kmart doesn't have their Christmas stuff out yet. I know it's not even October yet...but Festival of Trees is only 60 days away. I need to get everything asap! Kmart has pretty good prices on trees so I was really hoping they would have them up. I don't dare to buy something online and then end up having a Charlie Brown Christmas tree arrive at my front door.

- Stupid judgmental old bitches that stare me down at Quilted Bear. Yes, I know I have tattoos all over my arm. Heaven forbid I wear a t-shirt. I should of course cover them up as to not offend and appall these holier than Thou women. I just wanted to go up to them and explain that the tattoos represented my beautiful son who passed away. But then I decided people like that aren't worth it.

-Why can't bread be calorie, carb, and fat free. Especially sweet rolls. Why can't sweet rolls be like the most healthy thing I could ever eat? 

-Getting audited by the IRS AGAIN. This time it was because my idiotic ex claimed Gabriel for 2009 when legally I am the one that was supposed to claim him every year. He was not current on child support nor did he take Gabe once that year. Gabriel was my life from the moment I knew he was in my tummy. Idiot never saw him. Never was current on support, medical bills, or child care bills. He never took him on Holidays. He never went to school activities, doctors appointments, surgeries. He never took days off to take care of Gabe when he was sick. Idiot was the worst father. I thank God every single day for my husband Ryan. He was such a blessing to Gabe and I. So now I have to get all this paperwork from different places to prove I have the right to claim Gabe and idiot doesn't. It's not hard information to get. But it's a pain in the butt to make calls and go drive around picking up. I sent it all in today. So let's cross our fingers....and toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment