My Life

My Life

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall is in the air

I love Fall with all my little heart. It's by far my favorite season and Mother Nature hates me and hates Utah. Fall is sooo short here. It feels like it goes straight from Summer to Winter sometimes. My favorite smell of all time is Pumpkin. And I love everything pumpkin. I even dressed Gabe up as a Pumpkin a few Halloweens. I decided to share with you some of the best pumpkin things and stuff that I wanna try. I am a way good friend like that.

-Nesti Dante Horto Botanico Pumpkin soap. It's $9 and you can get it at www.beauty habit.com
 -Glo Pumpkin Enzyme Scrub $30. You can get it at www.gloprofessional.com. I am obsessed with this stuff. It's way good for your skin and it smells soooo good. If you love your face at all then you will buy it. If you love my face at all then you will buy it for me.
- Bath & Body Works wallflower scent Pumpkin Patch $6.50 for a pack of 2. Ryan and I have cats. And the litter box is in the basement in the storage room. Even if we don't clean the box out for a day or so it still will smell so good because of this wallflower. I want to run down my hall butt naked and pretend I am running through a field of pumpkins.
-Slatkin & Co. Pumpkin Patch candle. You can get them at Bath & Body Works. They run about $20.

-Right now Ihop has their Pumpkin Pancakes!!!!!!! My friend and I went on our lunch break yesterday and we got pumpkin pancake wasted. It was sooo good. They even put whipped cream on top. Next time I am adding chocolate chips.

-I haven't tried this recipe yet, but I am going to this weekend. Pumpkin Pie French Toast
Ingredients:
2 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/8 teaspoon cloves
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
2 tablespoons brown sugar
8 slices of bread

Directions:
1. Mix the eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and brown sugar in low flat bowl for easy dipping.
2. Dip the bread into the egg mixture on both sides and grill in a pan until lightly golden brown, about 2-3 minute per side.
3. Serve with maple syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment