My Life

My Life

Friday, August 12, 2011

Who needs a bed when you have a box?

Jasmine. Oh Jasmine. She truly is a special one. I bought her a cat house once. A pretty decent cat house too! To climb on, perch on, be sneaky on, and it had cubbies where she could hide and sleep. BUT she never played on it. Not once! She prefers to find her own places to hang out. Jasmine is a very weird cat. A very cute cat. But a very weird cat. Behold:






This one is really hard to see her. She is inside the duffel bag
Jasmine is Gabes kitty. That is why I originally bought her. She loved him sooo much

Let me tell you a little about this picture above. See that basket? Yeah...the one with my cat in it. I bought it at Tai Pan last year around Christmas minus the cat. I filled it with those cinnamon scented pine cones and some red and green potpourri and it smelled and looked lovely. Slowly I kept finding missing pine cones. Then one day I realized it was my freaking dogs eating them! I told them very seriously and very sternly "Molly and Crockett! These pine cones are not toys...they are decorations...and you are FUCKING it all up!!!" I thought for sure that the pine cone eating would cease to exist after that. Not so much. It's like it made them crave those delicious forbidden pine cones more. So the other day I said to hell with it and I tossed out the 4 that were left in there.

I need to find something else to go on my coffee table, but I haven't looked yet. So there is just an empty basket. Today Ryan texted me that picture and said "Your new center piece". I just love it...what about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment