My Life

My Life

Friday, August 19, 2011

Bear Lake 2011

A few weeks ago Ryan and I took the dogs and went to Bear Lake. It was really fun to get away and just be one with nature hahaha I am silly.

This is Ryan in the lake the 1st day. It was soooo full. You see that bush? Its a tree.


Molly was scared of the waves. She kept barking at them. Oh, and that is Crockett in the background taking a duker.

My Crockett shaking what his Momma gave him
Is that Shamu? Yes, yes it is.



The girls posing and Crockett being too cool

Crockett would swim out to Ryan and take sticks from him



I love this one. I wanna blow it up and frame it


I was attacked! Crockett would swim right up to you and be kicking his legs to his hearts content and he scratched the shit out of my ass
 So that was the first day there. Later that night my brother Cody and his girlfriend Diana aka Dana came down. Me and Dana decided to play catch. And I looked like a pro.






Blue steel

I wasn't going to post this picture. But you all need to realize that sometimes I am not perfect.



I was channeling Tom Brady


I think Dana purposely threw the football at my foot. And no, I don't look like this when I am having an orgasm

And then she threw it at my fat gut. She is very abusive.
Molly being a sleepy girl

Handsome Crockett posing for a picture and hoping Uncle Cody will share his sammich


Cody and Crockett watching me and Dana be ballers

Molly trying to get Ryans attention


Buddies



Handsome Ryan making our fire
It was a really fun trip. We got rained on the last night there while we were getting to bed and it was awesome. I could totally do that every night. Molly and Crockett had a blast and were so worn out the whole next week. There were only two bad things the whole trip.
1) Two ugly ass pomeranians in the camp site next to us. They would not shut the eff up. If it weren't for the witnesses I would have thrown them in the lake.
2) The stupid ass fat whiny kid in the camp next to us. Everything she did was annoying. It would be midnight and she would be in the tent crying her eyes out bitching about absolutely nothing. I wanted to shove a box of Twinkies in her mouth to shut her up. It would have kept her busy for at least 15 minutes.

We stayed at the KOA campground and there were really nice bathrooms and lots of trees for shade. But, I will never stay there again. There is no privacy. They pack campers in there like sardines. I like campgrounds where your individual site is more secluded. I couldn't even have the sex. I was too worried it would disturb fat kid and the pomeranians.

No comments:

Post a Comment