My Life

My Life

Friday, August 5, 2011

Vote for my dogs August 12th!

I entered Molly and Crockett in a "Darling Dog" contest. They are number 43. Please please vote on August 12th for my puppies! Crockett is the most handsome dog ever! And Molly is the silliest and cutest!

The top 9 will each receive a Sam's Club prize pack which includes 1 pack of Spot Shot Carpet Cleaner, 1 tub of Milk-Bone Soft & Chewy dog treats, 6 month supply of Febreze Air Effects and a 3 month supply of dog Pet Armor! The top 9 will be posted on August 19th for the final voting phase to determine the grand prize winner! Voting will end August 25th and on Friday the 26th, TJ will announce the grand prize winner of the Old Farm Pet Resort prize basket which will include toys, treats and a $150 gift certificate for boarding, grooming, and/or daycare!

Here is the link so you can vote. Please choose number 43 and help me out! Just copy and paste it in your browser.

http://www.971zht.com/pages/darlingdogs/

This is the picture I submitted:

No comments:

Post a Comment