My Life

My Life

Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 9

Hello readers. I had a pretty fun weekend. Honestly though I could do without the heat. I felt like a fat beached whale or a fat beached seal sun bathing on seal island. I hate the heat. I am not Summers biggest fan. I like cooler temps like Spring and Fall. Plus Crockett is miserable in the Summer. It breaks my lil ole heart.

Likes
- My Dad called me Saturday and asked me if I wanted to go see the new Fright Night. Do you have to even ask? Of course I wanted to see it! I was practically peeing my pants when I saw the preview. I am obsessed with vampire anything. And guess what movie started it for me way back in the day when I was an ugly little child with snaggle teeth? Fright Night. I think the original came out in 1985. You need to see the first one. I don't recommend renting it. You need to buy it. Because you will want to watch it 321035406540 times. THEN after you watch that...go to the movies and buy 212403463464 tickets because you will want to watch the new one over and over too. PLUS Collin Farrell plays the vampire and I want him to bite me in naughty places.
Original Fright Night

New Fright Night


-Starting boot camp today. I am so excited. I can't wait to lose weight and actually feel sexy and confident again. When I am feeling that way again you will know. And how will  you know? I will strut the streets of Utah butt ass naked...that's how!

-Cookies. Specifically my cookies. I am not referring to something derogatory people. I mean chocolate chip cookies that I bake in the oven. They are the most amazing thing ever. I made some last night and I want to eat them every single day of my life.

Dislikes
-Lady Gaga. She bugs the ever living shit out of me. "ohhh look at me! I like to wear weird clothes and not wear a bra even though my tits are way saggy."

-People that refuse to listen. They are asking questions, but won't shut up long enough to let me answer. Then when I answer them...that isn't the answer they wanted. You know what? Eff you buddy! Eff you!


No comments:

Post a Comment