My Life

My Life

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I came, I shopped, I conquered

I have mentioned on here that I have gained some weight. Therefor I need bigger clothes. Therefor I have an excuse to spend money. I like new things. I like new clothes. I don't like spending money. I am a cheap ass bargain hunting thrifting whore bag. I would like to share with you what I discovered. One of my favorite websites to shop is called www.alloy.com and they seriously have the cutest clothes, shoes, and accessories. Right now they are doing this huge clearance sale and its up to 80% off bitches. Here is what I bought saved on.

This shirt is meowtastic and it regularly is $24.90. I got it for $9.99
This awesome Navy shirt was regularly $26.90 and I got it for $14.99
This jacket was $39.90 and I purchased it for $14.99 NIIIICE
This awesome shirt was regularly $22.90 and I picked it up for a cool $9.99
So you are welcome for telling you about this cool website and this cool sale. Don't be afraid to buy me something. And FYI the shirts run a little small so I suggest one size bigger.

2 comments:

  1. I just got my order from there today, everything was to small :(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhh you have to go a little larger. Like normally I am a medium shirt, but at Alloy I get large.

    ReplyDelete