My Life

My Life

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 8

Today has been a testing day. Testing of my patience. I hate Mondays and I hate mornings...so Monday mornings are a double shot of bull shit. I will try to look past the doom and gloom and give you a few likes along with a lot of major dislikes.

Likes
- Sundays swimming with my family. I wish I took pictures of yesterday because it was a blast. But at the same time if I took pictures of yesterday you would have to see me in a swimming suit and you would absolutely throw up all over your computer.

- Willow. That movie is so old, but I love its guts. And guess what? Val Kilmer is freaking hot as hell back in the day. Madmartigan! Madmartigan!

- Smart Cookie. They make the most delicious sugar cookies that have ever entered my mouth. My good friend Natalie loves me sooooo much and bought me one today.

Dislikes
- Not looking hot in a bikini anymore. Trust me, I am working on it. And I came to a conclusion. I hate working out and dieting. When will having a muffin top be sexy?

-Smart Cookie. First of all they totally screwed Natalie over and charged her $3 per cookie and wouldn't give her the money back. And to add insult to injury...the cookies are NOT calorie free. I swear God will never answer my prayers to make every single cookie in the world fat free and calorie free.

-Kim Kardashion. She bugs me.

-Women who turn into total bitches on the phone. They think they are so brave and tough. I want to slap their Mother.




2 comments:

  1. Madmartigan!!!! (: ahhh yeahh val kilmer yeahhh. So sexy. And Kim bugs me too...just something annoying about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Willow!! He is also hot in Top Gun too. Ahhh....Ice Man. Yummy

    ReplyDelete