My Life

My Life

Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 7

LIKES
- I like (or should I say love?) how soothing a cup of coffee is. I am not sure what it is about coffee, but it gives me the warm fuzzies.

-That I FINALLY grew out my nails. It was seriously soooo hard. I have bitten them all my life. I was sick and tired of having nasty ass mechanic looking freak show hands. I wanted nice dainty looking hands. The kind of hands that look like I could be a hand model like George Costanza.

- The awesome bracelet my brother Kason made me that is blue (Gabes fave color) and is says Gabriel on it.


DISLIKES
- No sleep the last few nights. I am exhausted. Huge ugly bags under my eyes. I've heard Preparation H works for bags...it gets rid of the puffiness. If it can work for a butt then it can work for my face. Coincidentally because of the lack of sleep...my face does look like butt.

-The reason I haven't slept is because of my effin teeth. I had 2 cavities filled last Tuesday and they have hurt worse and worse as the days go on. Today I almost can't stand it. I am sitting here at work in so much pain that I want to cry. I have an appointment at noon and they better freaking fix this shit. I would rather have my period every day for 5 months straight than deal with this pain. I hate the dentist. I hate all dentists!!!!

- Asshole people who are NOT handicapped and they park in the handicap spaces. For most of Gabe's life we didn't have a handicap tag when we could have easily gotten one. We never parked in the handicap spots until we got one for him. People that do that are so freaking rude and inconsiderate. There is a guy that is the janitor what ever dude at my work. He has this big truck and he parks in a handicap spot right in front. I want to punch him in the junk and punch his truck.


No comments:

Post a Comment