My Life

My Life

Monday, March 21, 2011

Crockett doesn't like bad guys...or cops

The craziest thing happened Saturday night. Let me remind you I live in Herriman, Utah not freaking Compton or the Bronx. At 3 am Crockett starts going beserk...( and he never barks or growls). I get up thinking he sees a cat outside or something. Nope, there is a cop car outside my back window and two cops shining huge bright flashlights in my backyard. So then I notice there is lights shining outside the front of my house. I run to the front of the house with Crockett right behind me barking his head off. There is another cop car right in front of my house and a cop with a flashlight walking up and down the sidewalk looking around. At this point I am scared shitless and go get Ryan. He grabs his shotgun and goes downstairs to get Jessie. In the meantime I crack the back door and ask the cops "Is everything ok?" They proceed to just say "Lock your doors". So now I am practically panicking. THEN I notice in the snow in our backyard (which is completely fenced) there are mens footprints in our backyard. HOLY SHIT...!!!! So this obviously dangerous guy jumped the fence in my backyard and was running from the cops. I went back to the front window and a K-9 car pulls up to the front of my house and pulls out this big German Shepherd. He immediately starts following the footprints and they took him across the street and between some houses.
I am calling the police station today to get some answers. I think I have a right to know considering I almost shat myself that night from being scared to death. Tune in later because I am sure I will have an answer to this madness by then

1 comment:

  1. Woah...I got side tracked here from fb...that is a crazy story! I was scared reading it!

    ReplyDelete