My Life

My Life

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring needs to get here QUICK!

I remember growing up and having the prettiest yard. My parents worked so hard on making it beautiful. Tons of flowers and plants. Now that I have my own home I love making it beautiful. I take pride in it. Since this is my first home of my very own...it's a learning process. Last year I think my yard looked pretty dang sexy, but this year I want it to be even better. Here are some flowers I really like:
I call these little beauts flame flowers. Obviously because they look like flames duhhhh

And these lil guys are just awesome and bright and cheerful
I also love these because they remind me of the fun little singing flowers in Alice in Wonderland. Like they are all crowded around having a lovely ole' time
Sooooo yeah. I am anxiously awaiting when I can beautify my yard again. My Dad always bought my Mom a gazillion flowers for the yard for Mothers Day and then they would spend that week planting them and making our house fantabulous. My Mom told me the best time to plant is right after Mother's Day. And you know how the saying goes..."Mother's always right".
I would absolutely LOVE to have a garden in my back yard and make it as pretty as my front. But, that is pretty much impossible when I have these two pooping and digging everywhere.
HAPPY PLANTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment