My Life

My Life

Monday, March 28, 2011

Beckham is HOT

Ryan and I got some awesome tickets with a friend for the Real game Saturday night. It just so happens my favorite #23 mid-fielder David Beckham was playing. We had amazing seats. It was friggin cold and raining. Luckily Ryan let me use his stadium soccer coat, which is the equivalent of a sleeping bag you wear. I was nice and toasty while everyone else froze their arses off. Real won :) Woohoo! And to make things even better, David (we are on a 1st name basis) stood practically in front of me ( I think on purpose...to let me know he loves me) and here is the proof! It was pissing me and Ryan off how people were booing him. A) he is hot so quit hating. B) he is a wayyy good player. Because I knew he was wondering where I was and hoping I'd call out to let him know my whereabouts...I screamed out "David Beckham, I want to have your babies!!!" Ryan laughed and I also got glares from all the Mo-mo's. Oh well, I had to profess my love. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment