My Life

My Life

Friday, March 25, 2011

Last nights dinner

I have recently become addicted to blogs. I love blogs about recipes, fashion, decorating, DIY projects, ect. I decided mine would be a compilation of all of that plus a few things thrown in. I hope everyone is enjoying reading this as much as I enjoy writing it.
So, last night I made my Mom and Dads goulash. It's so simple and sooo good. And good for you :) Which is a humungo plus. Here's the recipe...behold:

1 lb of ground beef or turkey cooked
1 can of corn drained
1 can of cut green beans NOT drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup
4-6 potatoes peeled and cut in bite size pieces
milk
seasonings I like: Johnny's, chili powder, s&p, onion powder or garlic powder.

-Okay first thing to do is the potatoes. While you are peeling and cutting...heat a pot full of water to boil and cook the potatoes. Throw them all in there after cut and peeled and let them cook until tender.
-Cook the ground beef or turkey
-After the potatoes are done, drain them and set aside.
-In the pan add the corn, green beans, and cream of mushroom soup. With the empty soup can, fill it 1/3 of the way with milk and pour in pot. Mix all together.
-Add seasonings and mix.
-Add ground beef and mix.
-Add potatoes and mix.
-Let simmer for a few minutes to let all the flavors mix.
I usually add shredded cheese to the bowls after they've been served. Oh! And also get yourself some reduced fat Pillsbury crescent rolls to dip in it.

Ryan and I LOVE this recipe. Plus it's really simple. It takes about 20 minutes to make is all. I forgot to take a picture last night. Oh well. Trust me. It's yummers.

Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment