My Life

My Life

Friday, March 18, 2011

Getting old sucks donkey balls

Okay, so I turned 26 on Monday. Yeah yeah I know it's not that old. YET. I miss being 10 years old and not having anything to do but play all day long. Pros about being old: I have a hot husband, a nice house, adorable wonderful kids, I can buy wine, I can wear makeup without my Dad screaming at me to take it off, I have big boobs, and I don't have a curfew. Cons: I have a period, I have to pay taxes and bills, I have to clean the nice house I own, I don't get all summer off, I can't eat whatever I want, it's not cool to have N'sync and Backstreet Boys posters all over my bedroom wall.
So, I guess there are good and bad things. I did get an awesome present this year from Ryan though. I have been wanting to paint the house for a long time soo I got 1 coupon good for paint and supplies and labor is included. And Gabe sent me this HUGE bouquet of white carnations all the way from Heaven. He has my Mom do his bidding. He is sneaky like that. The picture doesn't do em justice. I want to keep them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment