My Life

My Life

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Martha Stewart...are you my Mommy?

Okay so every now and then I get a wild hair up my bum and I clean and organize my house like crazy! Let's start with my morning:
8:45 am- Get up and take Molly to get her vaccinations.
9:10 am- Hold onto Molly for dear life for fear that the ferocious pack of poodles in the waiting room might tear her fluffy head off.
9:20- Get Molly into the car after getting tackled by a 2 pound weiner dog.
So by the time I got home I had already had a pretty exciting morning. I decided to use this new found energy and convert it into something productive.
My storage room is pretty big and I have soooo much shizzz in there. I have this cute little 4 foot Grammie that sends me home with all sorts of goodies. How could I turn down a rootbeer maker and crystal goblets? Needless to say my storage room needed some re-organizing. I seriously was like the Energizer bunny on crack.
I decided to go to Walmart and buy 13431761734 different bins and containers for organizing things. It is glorious!!! I was so proud of myself that afterwards I rewarded my taste buds with a little thing I like to call baby feet. Mmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment