My Life

My Life

Thursday, March 24, 2011

New & Old Faves

It's not a secret I LOVE to shop and also save money. If I can find something I adore and can also buy it at a discount then I have scored the ultimate score! And then I reward myself with a pat on the back and probably a Cafe Vanilla Mocha Frapp from Starbucks. I decided to share some of my favorite things right now...And some were cheapies and some not so much. Buy hey, if it's worth the money...then I can justify it.
There are two lippies that I loooove right now. This one I got from Sephora. It's $22.50. Yeah pretty spendy..but I can't live without it. As soon as it runs out I am buying more. It looks like it would go on red, but it kinda just is a very light pinkish color. Sort of just emphasizes the natural color of my lips.
 This lip gloss I got from my Jessie's nice Mom Jill. She warned me I would be obsessed and I most definitely am. It's the Apple Cider lip shine from Bath & Body Works. I think it's $7
I have two new favorite bands. Mumford and Sons is AMAZING. I can't even explain it! You will just have to listen for yourself. Their music makes me so happy. Instantly puts a smile on my face. Gabriel would've loved them. My favorite song by them is "White Blank Page".
Also, check out Cage The Elephant. Awesome work out music. Or if you are a fan of dancing in front of the mirror...like me...this is for you :) Check out "Shake Me Down"

Mumford and Sons




Cage The Elephant






I bought some really cool boots from Alloy.com. They always have way cute shoes and clothes. Usually at a pretty good price especially when they are on sale. These beauts were originally $46.90 and I got em for $29.90

Do you love Sally's Beauty Supply like I do? The only eyeliner I have used that actually stays on my lower rim is the Palladio brand from Sally's. I love it sooo much. I have black and charcoal. Did I mention it's $2.99?!!!
The eyeliner I use for my lids is from L'Oreal felt tip liquid eyeliner. You can get it at any drug store and at Ulta too. It's around $7.

Okay peeps....that is all for today. Have fun shopping :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised that I didn't make it on your list of favorites (; lol. But good call on the lip gloss, and those cream boots are absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted my fave blogs yesterday silly. You just made yours

    ReplyDelete