My Life

My Life

Thursday, July 28, 2011

These things need to go...NOW

1) I brushed my teeth last night and a filling fell out. More like disintegrated. WTF? I use a soft brush and I have really nice teeth. Like really nice. I am proud of them and I take wayyyy good care of them. So now I have to go to the dentist today and get a new freaking filling.
2) The douche bag business man in my lobby talking way too loud on his bluetooth and using phrases like "Etcetera, etcetera". First of all...I cannot stand it when people use one etcetera, but two? You might as well say every word twice. There is no point in saying that word twice. That is like saying infinity, infinity. You don't need to say it more than once because it sums everything up in one word. Stupid business man.
"Look at me! I am sooooo important! Etcetera, etcetera"
3) Coffee cup lids and Slurpee lids at the gas station. You might as well bring duct tape with you to the store because that is the only way you will get the lids to stay on for sure. You try really hard to get that stupid ass lid on...and then when you are pretty sure it is...you pick up the cup, the lid pops off, and you spill everywhere looking like an idiot. I am not an idiot. I know how to put an effin lid on a cup. Those lids are on revolt and laughing at us people! Duct tape those sons of bitches!

4) Happy people in the morning. "Heather, isn't it beautiful outside this morning?", "Look at the wonderful sunshine!", "Heather, good morning!". SHUT UP NED FLANDERS!!!! I hate morning time, I hate waking up, I hate people who talk to me until at least 11 am. Unless you won the lottery that morning and are willing to share it with me...then go share your happy good morning butterflies with someone who gives a shit.
5) Toddlers and Tiaras. That show is sooo creepy and wrong. First of all those little girls look like they belong on a corner soliciting things Julia Roberts should only do OR they look like they should be soliciting Mary Kay or Avon. Let your little girls be little girls. You are pushing them to grow up way too fast. You know what creeps me out? Those "flippers" or whatever those teeth things are called. They where them to cover up the holes where they have lost their BABY TEETH! They are just losing their baby teeth for Hells sake. You know what else creeps me out? They look like those creepy little dolls in horror movies. But there is like an army of creepy little dolls. Personally I think these Moms are just used up fat asses and are pushing their daughters to do this since they can't themselves. Oh, and to win money to buy their 44 oz. Diet Cokes every day.

If you tell me that this is ok and it isn't creepy on an extremely creepy level....then I will run you over with my car. You are most definitely the Zombie leader of all your creepy little beauty pageant zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment