My Life

My Life

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I need a rabbits foot

I got the short straw in the luck department.

I had an interesting night last night. First of all I worked 13+ hours yesterday with no lunch. I could have taken one, but I had to make up some hours..so I chose not to. Anyways...I was tired. I got home late, took a shower, and put on my awesome acne zapping face mask. I look really hot with green lumpy goop all over my face too. In case you wanted to know. I was so busy yesterday that I didn't stop to eat very much. I was STARVING when I got home. So I went into the kitchen to find something while my zits were getting all zapped and shit. I opened the freezer and saw this.

Now these aren't the pictures from my freezer because I totally forgot in the midst of slushy frozen coke guts all over the place. But you get the idea.

So I am sitting on the floor in the kitchen with my green face trying to figure out how to clean this shit up. My two helpful dogs decide to come in to see what all the commotion is. Crockett has a very sensitive stomach and throws up when he eats anything but his dog food or milk bones. So I was screaming at Ryan to come get the dogs. He couldn't hear me until I was screaming as loud as I could because he was busy watching Deadliest Catch in our bedroom. He likes to pretend he is one of those guys and he works on the Cornelia Marie. Anyways......he comes in and gets the dogs. He did ask if he could help, but A) it was my stupid ass fault and B) it was a one person job.

I decided to pull out the drawers and wipe them and everything in them down. Then I got a paper towel and started pushing it all out onto the floor. My genius idea was to let it melt on the floor and I would soak it up with something. It wouldn't freaking melt. So I started picking it up with my hands and throwing it in the garbage. I am an idiot because when it does melt, the garbage will be full of melted coke. BUT it was late and I was tired. It took a whole roll of paper towels to clean it up and then I used some Clorox wipes to wipe the floor and freezer down to get all the sticky crap off.

I put the garbage back and as I was doing this I rammed my knuckle into the corner of the counter top. I didn't notice how bad it hurt because my hands were icecubes. I know today that I wacked it pretty hard.

I took my mask off, made some Ramen, and went to bed. How was your night?

No comments:

Post a Comment