My Life

My Life

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer yard

Awhile back I posted some pictures of my yard this Spring. Well now I have a present for you! Summer yard pictures woo hoo! I think all the flowers are beautiful and I am in love.


I love how Molly was in the pictures

Ryans gnomey and our newly painted porch. Its just discolored because Ryan watered the plants


I love our pathway


I love this paint. We are going to do the driveway too eventually.

This is the stuff we used: Quikrete was the brand. It's called semi-transparent concrete stain and the color was Vaquero Brown I think. We bought a gallon and didn't even use half of it and its only like $20.

Crockett and Molly  being cute

We have had so many compliments on our cement. It classes up the place I'd say!

3 comments:

  1. Heather, I just have to say. You are going to be the BESTEST grandma EVER!!! With all your knick knacks, your wind chimes, your pansies, your vitamins and your organizing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Crockett and Molly's sweet faces. They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks my friends! Neener that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete