My Life

My Life

Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday likes and dislikes 6


I just got back from vacation late Friday night. I stayed away from email, Facebook, and blogging. It was actually pretty nice to just get away from it all. Here are my likes and dislikes regarding my vacation.

LIKES
- Being with my husband every day
- Sleeping in
- Eating kick ass food. Isn't anything and everything you eat on vacation calorie free?
- Laying out at the beach
- A way cool dog named Max that came up to me out of no where and put a stick in my hand. We played fetch for like 10 min. He was awesome. If a cute dog comes up to you and hands you a stick...can you steal him? Finders keepers?
- Playing catch with Ryan and realizing I can still throw pretty damn good. 
-Finding cool antique shops
- Buying these awesome freaking slippers. I dare you to find cooler slippers. Brand is Country Kickers

- Seeing Crockett and Molly react like its the happiest day in the world when me and Ryan walk into the door after being gone a whole week.
- Ryan and I stopped at a rest stop on the way and there were TONS of squirrels all over. I am not even exaggerating. I counted like 20 just running around in a group. I decided to give them Pringles. It was awesome! They came right up to me and got it from me. Here is proof! (If I look like a fat ass...its because I am)


DISLIKES
- Leaving Molly and Crockett
-Mosquito bites
-Huge ass warrior crickets flying at me at high speeds and landing on my leg which then caused me to scream bloody effing murder
-Almost packing dumbass Jasmine in my suite case. I am not even joking. Look close.
- Coming back to work
- Getting a huge hole in my brand new tire and having to pay $140 for a new one.
- Being constipated the whole vacation
- Finding a pube in my hotels shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment